By purchasing from SMHBA you agree to these terms and conditions.
Competition is open to all.
How is voting counted?
- Voting is done on our website via the voting page. NOT ON OUR SOCIAL PAGES.
- Voting is unique. Only one vote per IP address.
- Once someone has voted, the “Vote” button will disappear.
- All votes are logged.
- Winners are judged by a panel of experts from the top 10.
- Images must be good quality/high definition.
- SMHBA reserve the right to use images on our social pages and website.
When is the awards ceremony?
- The SMHBA Business Awards 2021 Announcements will be held on 15th October 2021.
What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 6pm on September 24th.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No – ALL entries must be submitted online through the website
Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes you may enter more than one category, each category is £30 to enter.
- Only one entry per category is permitted.
- If entering more than one category, please ensure you have submitted each separate entry. Make sure each entry is unique in its content.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different awards. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- If you reach the finalist stage of your category, you will be contacted by SMHBA directly.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- Yes to complete your entry.
If I win how do I receive my award?
- Awards will be sent directly to the address given on the application.
Who is responsible for the rules?
- SMHBA is responsible for the official rules
- SMHBA is in control of the rules and regulations for the awards
- Under no circumstances does Instagram, Facebook or Twitter have any responsibility in SMHBA’s rules and regulations
- SMHBA will disqualify anyone who has cheated with no refund given. We do not tolerate cheating. This is a fair competition
Can I cancel my nomination?
- Yes – You can cancel your nomination if it hasn’t been published and have a refund.
- If your images have been published then you can not cancel and can not have a refund.